Friday, June 12, 2009

Precocious Paper ONLINE

Going through your scrapbook, you look at a page with a particularly cute embellishment. "I bought that at Precocious Paper on Etsy. I wonder if she has any new embellishments for sale?" you say to yourself. You would already know if you were linked to Precocious Paper on Twitter, Facebook, or here (Perfectly Precocious)!

Become a Precocious Paper follower on Twitter - I'll tweet new product announcements, sales, and special offers!

Become a fan on Facebook - Find my fan page by searching for Precocious Paper. I'll update you regularly with news and special offers!

Follow my blog, Perfectly Precocious, here - click on the sidebar. You'll be notified when I have a new post to share!

Hopefully now we can all keep in touch! Whew! Happy Friday night, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!