Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog Feature and New Listings!

Thanks to http://www.thepeachtreebrooklyn.com/ for featuring me on your blog! She searched "fireworks" on Etsy and found my red, white, and blue dyed cardboard flower embellishments. Great blog, by the way.



If I don't blog again before the fourth, Happy Independence Day! Juy 4th is not only my favorite holiday, but also the last day to be entered into my grand re-opening drawings. Good luck!


I've started selling bouquets of coordinating fabric and felt flowers in my shop. Please take a look!


Have a wonderful, safe, and happy weekend! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!