Monday, July 6, 2009

Thinking out loud...

I love to write. I love to see things in print or my own handwriting. I could never use a PDA (is that even the right acronym?) because if I don't physically write it, I won't remember it. The only problem with this is that I can't share thoughts jotted down in my Etsy notebook with my blog readers. So, today, I am thinking out loud - so to speak - here on the blog.

I just came from the post office where I dropped off several packages, many including my new bouquets of flowers. Can I just say, even though I love my children more than my own life, I hate going to the post office with them. Is summer vacation over yet? We also stopped at the local craft store. As small as it is, it is still very sweet, and I bought a new set of fabrics that I will introduce into my shop as a flower bouquet this week. Look for "Fresh Squeezed" soon!

I hope your Independence Day was safe and fun! The 4th of July brought my Grand Re-opening specials to an end, and I have winners to announce! AnnaAhrensNZ won free shipping on her next order, shelleyjg won a 25% off one item coupon, jkomaiko won a $10.00 gift certificate, and magoudy won an embellishment kit (I sent off one of my new bouquets). Congratulations!

Currently, all of my clearance items are shipping for free! My studio is also our guest room, and after having my awesome sisters stay for the past two weeks made me realize that I could organize a little better, and that includes reducing a little inventory. Please help!

I'm also organizing my virtual shelves. I am revamping my listings for fabric and felt flowers. Each listing will allow you to choose "pointed" or "rounded" petals. That way my shop isn't so crowded with duplicates of the same fabric, and hopefully your shopping experience will be a little smoother.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday! Happy shopping, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!