Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Some Exciting News!

My lovely sister and her awesome hubby have been visiting, plus school started yesterday for my boys, so I've been a little busy. But - I just had to steal a few minutes tonight for this post.
I have some exciting news! I am so blessed to be a member of A Scrappy Design's new design team! I've been stalking Heather's amazing Etsy shop and blog for awhile now, and I began doing her color challenges a few weeks ago. I was absolutely thrilled to find out that she chose me, and two other wonderful scrapbookers, to join her design team. I can't wait to work with her oh-so-fun products and share layouts. This is going to be a fantastic creative adventure, I just know it.

Here's a LINK to the official announcement on her blog, where you can also find links to the other design team members.

And for a note about Precocious Paper specifically, I added several new fabric and felt flower designs recently, as well as some new paper bag albums. I would love for you to check them out.

Happy scrapping! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!