Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't you love Thursdays?

Thursdays are wonderful - you're past humpday, and the weekend is tomorrow! Plus, it means a winner and faves are announced and a new sketch is posted over at Sketchy Thursdays (congrats Jingle)!
This sketch was perfect for me this week. I had just developed some funny pictures of my little one, but I was struggling with them. Why? They aren't very good. Only one of them is fairly clear, and the other three are kind of blurry. Jaxon just wouldn't hold still and I hate to use the flash. So when I saw the sketch, I knew I could showcase my good photo in the larger space, and still use my blurry (and oh-so-cute) shots as the smaller photos.

Also, if you saw the state of my scraproom right now, you would probably have nightmares! It's a disaster. So, as I sat down (in my dining room - there was no room in the scraproom) to make this layout, I challenged myself not to get anything out but paper, my trimmer, and adhesive. The only thing I braved my scraproom for was the thickers for my title. So, here's the sketch, and here's my take:


What's up for grabs for this week's challenge? A prize package from Evalicious on Etsy - gorgeous shop, check it out! I hope you play along. I'd love to see what you come up with!

And what's up for grabs today at Sketchy Thursdays? Unity stamps! Two really cool sets. Head on over to enter.

Happy Thursday! Tessa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!