Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little birdie told me...

...that Sketchy Thursdays is giving away some more Unity Stamps goodness today - including some really wonderful, folk art inspired designs. The clock with the birdie is my favorite! Head on over to enter to win.


And speaking of birdies, I found a beautiful shop on Etsy that specializes in birdhouses - baconsquarefarm. The birdhouses are so very pretty, and baconsquarefarm is raising money for cancer research in honor of a fellow Etsian. If you have a moment, please check out the shop.


Have a wonderful Tuesday! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!