Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Sketchy Thursdays Layout

When it comes to scrapping my boys, I am really hooked on orange right now - orange with green, orange with blue.... I don't know about you, but I tend to go through my own personal trends in my layouts. It's fun to look back and say, "That was my blue period." Anyway, here's my son Colten playing at the park. I would be a bazillionaire if I could bottle all that energy and get it on the market!



You can see this layout and other recent projects in my flickr photostream. Thanks for looking! I can't wait to see what everyone else has come up with!

Tessa

5 comments:

  1. this is SO pretty! I really love your scrapping style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out! It has a really great texture to it.
    --Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used some of my favorite things - crackle paint and distressing ink. My fingertip is still a little bit orange (I love being hands-on and getting messy)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO....just precious...I just started following and I am in love with your Blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan of orange as well :)

    Using orange and navy blue on a layout right now!
    ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!