Sunday, September 27, 2009

Phew!

I feel like I've been running a marathon lately, and the finish line seems to be getting farther and farther away. I'm not complaining; in fact, I am very grateful to be so busy. I've been blessed with several wonderful projects, many lovely customers, and the precious everyday moments of family life. I just don't think I can keep up this pace and need a few days to recharge my creative batteries. So, I've decided to close the shop until Thursday, giving me a chance to breathe, catch up, and hopefully get to work on some new things I'd like to add to my virtual shelves. I think with a few days to reorganize and plan ahead, I will be able to keep up with my so-very-blessed life with a renewed energy. Although the shop will be closed, I will still be posting here and my other usual online places. "See" you soon!

Smelling the roses, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!