Friday, September 18, 2009

Stamps and Slobber

As I am typing, my little one, almost 5 months old, is managing to wiggle/scoot/roll awfully close to a project I'm working on here on the living room floor. Look at that drool! We just got our first two teeth and the fountain of drool is non-stop! The days of spreading out my stash are over - I've got to baby-proof the supplies once again! And if I had the Unity stamps that Sketchy Thursdays is giving away today in my collection, I would definitely want to protect them from my slobbery Jaxon.


Head on over and enter to win! It's super easy - and there's more than one way to get entries. And don't forget to play along with this week's sketch. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's takes.

Happy Friday!!! Enjoy your weekend! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!