Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Landon

I loved making this custom album, not only because this is my favorite color combination, but also because it was based on the most adorable nursery! Teddy bears, baseball, and red, white and blue - adorable! Felt teddy bears with black eyes and little pink noses, handmade tags, crimped paper, hand-doodling, over 30 hand-sewn buttons, cute alphas, and adorable papers by my mind's eye. Oh, I love doing baby boy albums!

Although I am not able to do anymore custom albums for the Christmas holiday, beginning in January I will be taking orders once again for Valentine albums, as well as any other theme you may need (birthdays, weddings, graduations, etc.). I'd love to hear from you! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!