Friday, February 12, 2010

2000!!!

Precocious Paper just reached over 2000 sales! 


Thank you to everyone who passed along a business card, shared a link, added me to a Treasury, featured me on their blog, told friends about my little shop, became a fan on Facebook, followed my blog, asked me to sponsor challenges, published my work, and of course - made a purchase!  I appreciate all of you so very much and want to say THANK YOU!  Remember, all the purchases from today will go into a drawing for a grand prize (see this post for details).  Will I be sending something special to you?  And just because I love my blog readers so much, if you put "2000" in the notes to seller during checkout today, I'll throw in an extra little gift :).

Thank you!!! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations~! I placed an order earlier when I checked your shop this morning.. before I saw your 2000 message here :) What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!