Sunday, February 21, 2010

Holy Scrap!

Last Friday I told you about Two Chicks Designs, who I now design for.  I was browsing their site for t-shirts recently and I just have to share with you some of my favorites:




These would be so cute to wear to a crop!  I'd wear them anywhere, then enjoy the expressions on people's faces as they try to figure out what my shirt means (there aren't many scrapbookers here).  There are tons more funny and cute designs, and they are all VERY reasonably priced.  I'm going to be a well-dressed scrapbooker!

Oh! And I wanted to remind you that my Anniversary Specials will be coming to a close in less than a week!  If you haven't taken advantage of the free flowers, discounted shipping, or contests, please do!  All winners will be announced on March 1st.

Happy Monday! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!