Saturday, February 6, 2010

Puppy Love

We have another fun Second Chance Challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays!  This time around, Heidi has created an awesome "industrial grunge" sketch for a 12 x 12 layout, and we were given super cute digi stamps by Some Odd Girl to create with.  I chose the "puppy" design and decided to make a Valentine's Day card.



I got a little grungy with the distressed sewing and some misting.  I changed the puppy image to brown, printed him, and then colored him in with chalk and a metallic brown rub-on.  I added a foam heart with rhinestone accent and created the vertical and horizontal lines in Heidi's sketch with simple brown satin ribbon.  If you are a fan of digital images, you need to take a look at Some Odd Girl, and play to win because three images of your choice are up for grabs.  See the details here.

Have a wonderful weekend! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness my heart is squeaking with happiness over that cutness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!