Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Special

Happy Earth Day!  To celebrate, my boys and I are going to plant flowers together after school.  We are all really excited about that :).  And to celebrate at Precocious Paper, my eco-friendly, Dyed Cardboard Flowers are on sale.  Purchase two sets and you will receive a third set of your choice for free.  Just note during checkout which set you would like.


Made from recycled cardboard, I dye each layer of the flower with a shimmery mist, then attach the layers together with a unique, sparkly brad.  They come in several colors: Juneberry Wine, Denim, Kiwi Lime Pie, Olive Vine, Daffodil, Candy Apple Red, Pink Bubblegum, Caramel and Suede.  Jazz Blue (pictured below) and Dazzling Diamonds will be back in stock soon.  I'm introducing two new colors, today, too: Lilac and Tattered Leather.  I also have multi-colored flowers, like Twilight.  Different variety mixes are available and I am happy to make custom blooms in the colors you need.


Green Craft Magazine published my little blooms in their debut issue, August 2009.  I loved their idea of using them as gift toppers - don't they look great with the kraft wrapping paper?



The sale will go through Sunday.  Enjoy celebrating Earth Day, and let's see if we can all make our crafting a little greener :).  Have a great day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. wow...congrats on your publication!!
    The flowers are totally fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Earth Day!! And congrats on being a Sketchy Thursday fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! CONGRATS on the PUB!!! That is awesome!!! and loving those flowers!!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!