Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sweet Scrappin'

Have you seen the Tutti Fruiti line at A Scrappy Design?  If you haven't, you're missing out!  From cherries to strawberries to yummy watermelons, Heather has got adorable die-cuts, tabs, journaling spots, labels, stickers and even handmade buttons!  I had the sweet opportunity to get crafty with some of her amazing products and here is what I came up with.


"Life is so sweet because of you."  I fringed the rounds with my super-sharp cutter bee scissors and flocked the fruit with Sparkly Fluff. 


I used the cherry die-cuts as masks for my glimmer mist and the watermelon slices as pennants on my banner.  I thought at first these might be too girly for my boys, but I LOVE the way this layout turned out.



I also made a card (in my favorite color scheme of red and aqua) with a journaling spot.  Simple and sweet - the perfect combination!


I have other projects that I will share later, but if you need to see more, stop by the A Scrappy Design blog and have a look at what the other DT gals did.  And while you're there, be sure to read about the giveaway - yes, I said GIVEAWAY!

Have a great Tuesday morning!  Tessa

5 comments:

  1. These are just adorable!!! I rally love all the different techniques that you used on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ribbon on both of your designs...cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that watermelon banner! :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, SERIOUSLY!!! This is so stinkin cute and SUPER creative!!!!! That watermelon is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooooooooooooooo gorgeous!! and i loveeeeeeeeeee heather's shop!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the misting and that card is adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!