Thursday, June 24, 2010

I only have a moment...

...so I'm writing this post in bullet points :).

♥ It's Thursday, which means a new sketch has been revealed at Sketchy Thursdays!  Here is my take, featuring my sister, Shanae, and my little man Jaxon.  THANK YOU Diana and Heidi for the opportunity to guest design in June!  I've had a wonderful time!


♥ Speaking of Jaxon, we had a rough day yesterday.  We spent several hours at the doctor's and in the ER trying to figure out what is going on with his little tummy.  Thank heavens he doesn't have anything life-threatening going on, but we still aren't sure what the problem is.


♥ I'm working like crazy on orders.  I should be all caught up after today.  I'm considering closing shop for a few days soon to first, breathe, and second, get all those new listings I've been talking about posted.  I'll let you know :).


♥ This little blog has more than 100 followers now!  Thank you all for visiting and commenting.  I really appreciate all my blog friends.  And I'll show you just how much soon!  The Precocious Paper Facebook fan page is nearing 200 fans.  Are you one?  If not, you'll want to be soon!

♥ And lastly, a HUGE thank you to JULIE!  I am still dumbfounded at this girl's generosity!  A while back I posted a layout about Becky Higgins, basically my scrapbooking idol.  Julie left a comment about how she had met Becky once, and had even got her autograph.  Umm, I was jealous to say the least.  Anyway, Julie told a little white lie, got my address, and surprised me through the mail with her autographed copy of Becky's book!  I SO needed that this week.  Julie, you are THE absolute BEST!

Have a great day, everyone!  Tessa

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout, love those papers. Hope little Jaxon starts to feel better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Jaxon healing thoughts. Love the layouts. Take a little time for yourself each day to recharge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good thought for Jaxon. So glad you are loving your GDT term with ST!! And... I am so happy that Julie's surprise made it's way to you. She is the best at that, isn't she?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no...i hope poor little Jaxon feels better soon! :(

    It was so good to see your stuff at Sketchy Thursdays....it was as if you never left!

    And HOW SWEET is Julie for sending you that book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I am soooooooooo happy that the book made it your way!!! And I am hoping U forgave my little white lie!! LOL!! I love love love love love love love love your LO!!!! It is AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the flowers!!! I loved having U with us this month...and I hope your little man feels better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get to the source of jaxon's problems soon, must be frustrating.

    Love this page, just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I hope you can figure out what is wrong with Jaxon.

    Great take on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!