Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude #24

I would have written this post earlier today, but I was CRAZY busy filling orders before the holiday.  See this lovely pile?

The piece of pie (gotta love picnik.com) is covering up an address.  I didn't want to reveal anything I shouldn't ;).

Which brings me to my A of G #24: I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to create for a living - whether it be as a mother, dance teacher, or Etsy shop owner, I have the opportunity to create on a daily basis.  I'm very grateful for that.

I hope your Wednesday was a good one! I'm off to clean the kitchen so I can get some Thanksgiving cooking done.  Luckily, I'm not in charge of much this year :).   Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for orders!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!