Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude #30

Today, I'm grateful for Christmas music!  I've been playing a Christmas station on Pandora for a couple of days now and just can't seem to get enough.  One of my favorites, made famous by the movie Home Alone, is The Drifters' "White Christmas".  It just makes me happy.  If you'd like to listen, you'll want to pause the music player at the bottom of my blog.



I'm going to finish up a couple of layouts with the fabulous December Scrapbook Circle kit while listening to more holiday tunes.  Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Christmas music!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!