Thursday, January 20, 2011

Please smile for the darn Photo!

When we did Elzea family photos in December, trying to get a decent one of my little family was worse than pulling teeth.  It was cold.  Carson had to go to the bathroom.  The boys were grumpy.  Jaxon wanted to run around.  Ahhhhh! I wanted to just give up!  When I saw this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch, I knew it would be perfect for several of the out takes.



I really like mixing the alphas in my titles.  I'm going to cry when I run out of those October Afternoon stickers ("darn").  And I love that I can get a stamped look by using SRM Stickers ("smile").  Because they're clear, they are so easy to use, and I don't have to get out all of my stamping supplies :).


And here's the sketch:


Be sure to stop by the blog for the design team's samples, the sponsor and the awesome prize!  I'm off to cuddle another boy today - sore throat, headache, etc.  Just when I thought we were all healthy!  Have a good one!  Tessa

2 comments:

  1. that title ROCKS! I can totally feel your pain as we just did this too....GREAT take on the sketch, I sure hope I can play too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love this!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and loving that title!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!