Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can you tell I like yellow?

My husband and I took some photos before church on Sunday.  I was wearing my yellow cardigan and new headband, and he happened to put on his yellow tie.  Carson (my almost 7 year old photographer) did a pretty good job.  I've made three layouts now from this little photo shoot, so I hope you don't get yellow/Tessa fatigue over the next week :).


I think we were in the mood for Valentine's Day when we took this photo :).  I went with the colors of the photo and mimicked my headband in the flower embellishments and feathers.



I used the following fabulous new sketch at Sketchy Thursdays as my inspiration. You will definitely want to play along this week. The prize is amazing! Head here for details.


The flowers I made for this card inspired the headband I wore Sunday:


The sympathy sentiment is a new line of stickers from SRM Stickers, which you can find here.  I used Botanique papers by American Crafts and popped the scalloped piece off of the background with dimensional adhesive.  Stop by the SRM Stickers blog today to see more cards from the design team, and don't forget to click "follow".  You could win some SRM Stickers and Precocious Paper goodies (details here).


I'm off to the studio to try to catch up on orders. Have a great day! Tessa

10 comments:

  1. Tessa wow!!!!!!!!
    your layout is stunning!...I am going to scraplift this! I love it!
    love the head band too......
    The card is gorgeous
    beautiful work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Tessa, your layout is gorgeous! I'm definitely going to have to have a look at your shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those flowers. So beautiful! I love yellow too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wow! This is AWESOME!! Love all the yellow and the flowers are yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your yellow and dark grey combo. So pretty. These are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Love the houndstooth, flowers, masking/misting and that card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! loveeeeeeee all the yellow and the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layout! it's so very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *WHO* could possibly get tired of looking at such lovely photos...OR...amazing layouts and cards in which yellow is made to look SOOOOOOOOO ♥FABULOUS♥??!?!?! (just for the record...i'm not ALWAYS a fan of yellow, but i think you could convert me!)

    ps: your ST xmas sketch card is equally BEEEEEEAUTIFUL! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Tessa...here to tell you that I adore this lo! I am so glad to have found your blog via The Paper Variety because your work is always inspiring. You have become one of my favorite paper crafters. Thanks for being so awesome!!! :) p.s. your card is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!