Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SRM and Cosmo Cricket

What happens when you combine SRM Stickers with Cosmo Cricket's new lines?  To find out, pop over to the SRM blog!  I was so excited to be a part of this collaboration.  I fell in love with this piece of paper from the Upcycle line and did (yes, another) senior portrait layout.


When I showed this to Liz, she actually squealed.  This paper is SO her.  I thought the photos seemed dream-like, and when I found an SRM Sticker quote about dreams on a sheet of graduation-themed stickers, I knew it was meant to be :).


FYI, the white mist from Studio Calico does not dry on masking tape.  I left it overnight to dry and it wouldn't.  I had to blot most of it off, but I still love the end result.  The flowers are all handmade :).


Be sure to take a look at the other SRM designers' Cosmo Cricket projects on the blog.  Have a great day! Tessa

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout! The gorgeous photos surrounded by those beautiful handmade flowers, and that fabulous pink paper! TFS such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photos with the sun shining through. Great idea to use the stickers as a flag-like banner. I can see why she squealed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Beautiful photos! Thanks for the FYI on the mist too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper too! Really pretty layout, the flowers go really well and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is BEAUTIFUL! loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, no wonder your sisters are fighting over who ends up with the most layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! The colors are perfect with your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the paper and flower combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, just beautiful Tessa! Gorgeous photos, gorgeous details. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!