Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Emmy...

With my sister and brother-in-law in town, I've been loving on my new little neice every chance I get.  She always opens up her eyes and peeks at me when I talk to her - a sure sign that I'm the favorite auntie! Look out Caitlin and Elizabeth - that title is sure to be mine!  For this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch I decided to scrap a photo that my sister sent me not too long after Emmy was born.  I love her little tutu!



I used the April Scrap Rat kit for this page.  Aren't those little birds adorable?  Almost as adorable as Emmy :).


Here's the fabulous sketch, full of possibilities:


I wish I could temporarily remove myself from team so that I could win this week's prize.  Find out what it is and get all the details to play along here.

I scrapped another photo of little Emmy for the new challenge at Scrapbook Circle.  I would love to have you join us!  You don't have to be a subscriber to play along, and this week's challenge is an easy one :). 


I've got a busy day ahead - photos for my oldest son, lunch with the girls, dinner with the family.... It's so fun to have family in town :). Enjoy your day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Both of these layouts are so lovely, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layouts! just love the colors that you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beautiful! Such a cutie pie, your niece is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!