Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Chelsea's Wand

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to do a birthday party for one of my students at the dance studio.  Chelsea chose a Rock Star theme and we transformed the studio into a pink, purple, and turquoise wonderland of guitars, streamers, glittered microphones and feather boas.  It was so much fun!  Before the craziness of the party, I just had to make her a little gift and looked no further than a magic wand from SRM Stickers.


I made an asterisk shape from three colors of tulle and glued a big checkered bow to the center.  A pink guitar and an SRM Stickers sentiment finished off the wand and I filled it with flavored tootsie rolls (in pink, of course!).


You can find more ideas for wands and tubes at the SRM blog all week, and I have several more projects to share soon.


Today is the last day of the Scrapbook Circle Blog Hop.  If you would like to be in the running for one of two full kits, join us!  One of those kits could be yours, or you could win a $10.00 credit at any of the designers' blogs.

Have a great day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!