Wednesday, May 25, 2011

June Sampler!

Hello all! I apologize for the quiet this week.  Over the weekend I managed to ruin my camera, which means I'm having a difficult time getting anything photographed to share :(.  Hopefully I will be able to remedy my situation soon.  But in the meantime, I do have the Precocious Paper June Sampler to show you!


Meet "Summertime".  I was inspired by my favorite color palette for this one :).  I'll be using Summertime to scrapbook memories of my boys, whip up a Father's Day card, decorate for patriotic holidays, and document summertime memories.

Summertime includes:
♥ 1 Aqua/Red/Lime Fabric and Felt Flower
♥ 1 Red/Pink Polka Dot Fabric and Felt Flower
♥ 1 set of Recycled Cardboard Clouds - NEW to the shop!
♥ 1 set of Recycled Cardboard Postage Stamp Frames - NEW to the shop!
♥ 1 Turquoise and Aqua Lace Lollipop Flower
♥ 3 Felt Super Stars in Red, White, and Turquoise with Aqua Buttons
♥ 2 Rolled Fabric Flowers in Red Polka Dot and Turquoise
♥ 3 Leaves
♥ 3 Ribbons on Clothespins
♥ 1 Decorative Stick Pin

And here are the coordinating Sweet Spots:


To celebrate the new release, I am offering a special today through Sunday.  Purchase both the May Sampler and the June Sampler, and shipping is free!  You can also purchase additional items for free, so long as both samplers are in your cart.  Use code MJFREE during checkout.

Have a wonderful day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Tessa I just love your blog...and evrything in here....Your page are gorgeus...so many to be inspireted...I´m follower now.
    Have a nice day.
    Kisses and hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!