Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Orange Balloon

...makes my kiddo very happy.  Jaxon was a bit of a wanderer with his floating orange ball of delight, but I think the photos I managed to get show his personality perfectly :).


If you love circles, you'll love today's sketch at Sketchy Thursdays:



I thought the circles were a good compliment to the balloon shape.  And if you need more balloon inspiration, be sure to see Diana's take (so cute!).  I used some SRM Stickers to make part of my title and to accent the photos with captions.


You can find all the details to play along here, as well as info on the fabulous sponsor - The Paper Trail.  And if you're in the mood for more Sketchy Thursdays, Diana has created a sketch exclusively for the latest Scrapbook Circle challenge.  Anyone is welcome to join in, and the prize is the SBC Anniversary kit!  Go here for details.

Before I go (my not-so-tidy kitchen is calling...), I wanted to say welcome and thank you to all of my recent new followers! Hello! I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me :).  Have a wonderful day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Great LO, love the colour scheme you've used. Thanks for the inspiration for this sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout and what a sweet jornoul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the circles and orange! Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you spell his name!!!! I am lovin this sketch and its on my to do list! YOu rocked it and it is just absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved, loved, loved...the color combo is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love all of that orange--your circles are cute and the splatters just make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the circles and I must say that I really love your hand writing - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!