Thursday, December 15, 2011

A little birdie told me...

...to buy her. And put her on my Christmas wreath:


I loved the glitter and long, long tail feathers. I think she looks happy nestled in the poinsettias and felt roses.


I enjoyed my feathered friend so much that I decided to add one to Colten's teacher's wreath:



Thank you for all the well-wishes! The pain has decreased significantly and I am taking just enough Vicodin to get by. The medicine is still making me a bit loopy, but I'd rather be somewhat productive and loopy than in pain and on the couch. This is a terrible time of year to be out of commission!

Be sure to stop by Sketchy Thursdays today for a new sketch (by the talented Heidi Myers!). Also, Scrapbook Circle has two challenges going on right now, with a fabulous Christmas kit up for grabs. Thanks for checking in and enjoy your day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreaths... I might head out looking for some little birdies to add to mine! I do have two birds for my tree, one from my grandmother and one from my husband's grandmother :) They are even one red (mine) and one green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of your wreaths! The birds are a perfectly creative touch.

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!