Thursday, March 8, 2012

Best.Day.Ever.

The March kit at Scrapbook Circle is most appropriately named Best.Day.Ever. I love that! It's filled with brand new things from CHA-Winter - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin, Lily Bee Handmade, etc. I am hosting a new challenge inspired by the kit at the SBC blog today and this is my take:


The challenge is to use a stencil in a layout. Best.Day.Ever. includes this fabulous stencil paper by Jenni Bowlin. I played peek-a-boo with mine and made little windows for glitter, patterned paper, sequins and buttons.


Everything you see here is from the main kit and the add-on. I had just taken this photo of Jaxon (and my hubby's arm) on Sunday during a walk, and the setting sun had cast a pretty yellow and pink glow on the photo. I knew it was perfect for this kit, so it was the first one I scrapped.


If you'd like to play along, you can find all the details here. You don't have to be a subscriber and you don't have to use an SBC kit to join in. You could win a $10.00 credit to the SBC shop :). Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. That is an amazing stencil! Love how you used it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Tessa! You are right...that photo was perfect for those products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the stencil! This is a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout! love the glitter, buttons and extras you placed behind the stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!