Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mmmmm... Strawberries!

I LOVE strawberries and am coming home with a basket every time I go to the grocery store. I snapped a few photos of my strawberries a little while ago and decided to scrap them with help from the Country Charm line by GCD Studios:


You can find a tutorial for the watercolor technique that I used to create my title at the GCD Studios' blog here. I love my Twinkling H20's :).


The Country Charm line is perfect for summery, fresh layouts. I love the combo of pinks and reds, turquoises and greens. It's a really fun collection :).


Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate it :). Have a good one! Tessa

7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!