Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Epiphany Crafts and Tombow

Hello blogging world! I decided that the rest of the summer is going to seem kind of boring and I am absolutely okay with that! I just got back from San Diego Friday night, then spent a long weekend getting in quality time with my own little family. With very few plans - all of which being minor - left for the summer, I am looking forward to a slower pace. And more blogging! I've got some catching up to do with project sharing, but today I wanted to point you in the direction of the Epiphany Crafts blog. We've teamed up with Tombow this week and my layout is up today:


Besides using their great tape runners to adhere my paper pieces, the vellum tape runner was a fabulous tool for adding strips of glitter to my page, as well as adding my metal Epiphany Crafts embellishment. I never thought a tape runner could do that!


The papers, bag and tag on this layout are from Scrapbook Circle's August kit - sneak peek, people! The different rhinestones are by Jolee's. The journaling....


For a short and sweet tutorial for using glitter with a tape runner (as well as two other fabulous projects from the DT), you can check out the EC blog here. I'm off to fill orders for the shop today, but I'll be back soon with more projects and happy news. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Such an amazing LO!
    Just love it, color combo especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet and slow can be very good! Hope you get to enjoy it and find all the blessings in that time! I was just thinking of you, Tessa! Finally, I'm getting around to scrapping my wedding photos and your Precocious Paper goodies I've been holding onto have been perfect! Thanks for the beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this layout... lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!