Sunday, November 3, 2013

Attitude of Gratitude 2013 - Day 3



Pinned here. Cannot find original source. If that's you, please let me know so I can give credit.

For a very long time, we lived too far from church to walk. There were times when we'd have to drive for miles. Even though it was never really that far, I always wished we lived close enough to church to walk. There's something about walking and being in nature that prepares you a bit more spiritually, and helps the messages from church to sink in a little deeper before arriving home. When we moved back to California three years ago, we were fortunate enough to move into a place just one street over from our church building. Now we walk whenever we get the chance!

When I do drive, the boys usually still walk home. It is so fun to "race" them! I basically let the car crawl along while they huff and puff to reach home first. When they are older, and too cool to race the car, I am sure I am going to treasure memories like this :).

Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. You will remember these days . My youngest just moved out a week ago , I swear it feels like a month . I miss him so very much that it physically hurts . So I guess I'm trying to say is , bless you for recognizing these very precious moments .
    Hugs , Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!