Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pink Paislee (inter)National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop

Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day Weekend!


I am hopping Friday through Sunday with Pink Paislee and I am glad that you were able to stop by. Welcome! If you'd like to start from the beginning, head to Pink Paislee's blog here. All of us designers are sharing a new layout and our thoughts on this fabulous hobby that we are celebrating :).


The main reason that I scrapbook is that I want to record my family's memories in a creative way. The combination of photos, words and pretty materials is the perfect avenue for me to document our story.


The other big reason that I scrapbook is for the creative outlet. Sitting down with paper, adhesive, and pretty embellishments is one of my favorite ways to unwind. I love how calming the process of creating is. While I'm working out the placement of journaling, my brain is also working out the stresses of my day. It's very therapeutic, don't you think?


This layout is all about Addie's first trip to the zoo. The flamingos were the first animal to catch her eye, so the Citrus Bliss collection was perfect for this selfie that we took. I just love the flamingo patterned paper, which is why I made it such a big part of the layout. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but I glittered several of the little flamingos to coordinate with the glittery title.


The next lovely lady on our Pink Paislee hop is the uber talented Evelyn. Enjoy your weekend, and if you haven't already, be sure to enter Pink Paislee's giveaway (see below!) on the Pink Paislee Facebook page! Have a good one!


Tessa

23 comments:

  1. Super cute abd lovely LO! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and girly layout...flamingos are perfect in this layout. Happy NSD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO, gorgeous pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO with cutie flamingos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great LO! I love how you used that flamingo paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet life, sweet layot! This PP collection is amazing, so much girly and trendy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning layout! love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! Very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out so lovely Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! I love the flamingo's too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty and colorful page! LOVE that photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty page - love the colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Очень красивая страничка))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Очень красивая Страничка

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally with you on your reasons for scrapbooking! Lovely page and sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!