Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I Love SRM!

It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE SRM! From the stickers to the containers, chalk markers to stamps - I love it all! I am thrilled to share that I am now a part of the 2015-2016 design team!


I have designed for SRM for various lengths of time over the past several years and I am looking forward to the best year yet :). To celebrate, I thought it would be fun to share some gift bags and cards that I made recently:


I purchased the gift bags at Target. I loved the gold stripes! I purchased the cards from the dollar spot at Target and dressed them up with some washi tape (gold, polka dots) and SRM stickers. I clipped the cards to the bags with a piece of patterned paper layered behind for more pattern and color.



I also purchased these bags and cards at Target, too. I just can't get enough of that gold stripe foiled tissue paper!


This time I placed the SRM stickers over the washi tape layers. Mixing washi tape and SRM stickers is one of my favorite techniques.



Speaking of washi tape and stickers, I made almost 30 of these cards for the teachers at my kids' school. SRM made the easiest and most perfect sentiments.



Be sure to follow SRM on Facebook, Instagram and on their blog here. I'll be sharing a card next week with a fabulous new product :). Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!