Thursday, February 25, 2016

So Happy Together - Scrapbook Circle

Today I am sharing a layout on the Scrapbook Circle blog. I used the Only You kit and was inspired by the February Technique Challenge - Heart Strings:


The challenge is to include a stitched heart on a layout. I decided to go big, and I'm so glad I did. I love the look and it was actually fairly quick and easy.



First, I drew a heart lightly in pencil. Next, I pierced holes with my needle evenly around the heart.


Using three shades of pink, I stitched back and forth across the heart, somewhat randomly. I secured the ends of the thread on the back of my layout with tape.


I added my photos (love those gold foil polaroid frames!) and fussy cut flowers last.


If you'd like to join in, there's still a week left! Check out today's post here and the original challenge post here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!